SHOP BY TYPE
SHOP BY TYPE
Shop by Colour
Shop by Colour
Returns and Warranty
RETURNS AND WARRANTIES
At Solar Party Shop, we take pride in our quality lights and want to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied.
We guarantee that our products are in working order when they leave our warehouse. All products supplied by Solar Party Shop are quality checked and tested to ensure they are in working order prior to dispatch from Brisbane.
We ask that all customers check that the product is in working order upon receipt.
Warranty for Defects
All lights sold by Solar Party Shop are subject to a three month warranty for defective workmanship and materials.
This warranty is provided on the following terms:
- Batteries must be fully charged per instructions prior to first use to optimise their life.
- The warranty period commences from the date of receipt of the goods.
- Solar Party Shop reserves the right to determine what constitutes a manufacturer's fault. See Warranty Exclusions below.
A refund, exchange or repair will be offered where goods have been deemed faulty due to workmanship or materials.
Please follow the process below if you believe that you have a warranty claim.
Should you have an issue with a product, please contact us via the Contact Us Page and we will send you a list of troubleshooting steps to be followed prior to a warranty being approved.
When Solar Party Shop authorises in writing that the product should be returned, the goods must be sent back in original packaging, and postmarked within 5 business days of written approval.
Postage on warranty items and returns will be shared between buyer and seller, ie each pays for their own freight cost. There is no refund for postage costs incurred.
Where an exchange is not possible, a substitute product will be offered or monetary refund provided.
The warranty does not cover the following
- after sales damage, including damage in transit;
- severe weather activity (eg storms, high winds, hail, cyclonic conditions, flood or earthquake);
- lights, panel or controllers submerged in water;
- animal and/or child interference;
- vermin infestation;
- misuse, accident, misfortune or neglect;
- incorrect installation;
- tampering with the product;
- self repair (other than changing the battery); or
- breaks in LED's, strings or cable due to installation or tight binding.
Please read all instructions enclosed in the packaging before installation.
In the unlikely event that incorrect goods have been sent to the buyer, an exchange will be offered.
Claims for Damage
Any claims from the buyer towards Solar Party Shop for damage by Australia Post or any other freighting company will not be accepted by us.
Any compensation paid to the buyer will be no more than the maximum amount reimbursed by any insurance provided by the freighting companies, if eligible.
If you are concerned, please ask about insurance options and prices.